Do you wish to apply for a Health and Care Worker Visa?

January 21, 2022

A Health and Care Worker visa allows medical professionals with experience and qualifications to come stay and work in the UK with the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care. This now includes the following positions which have all been placed on the Shortage Occupation List.

Leave a Comment